This July (5-11) you do not want to miss the most cosy and delicious festival in Paris: La Rue de la Flandre.
In the 18th district (Montmartre) a street (rue Androuet) will turn into Belgium for 6 days. This means you can try out 1500 kinds of Belgium beers, eat the most delicious fries and race through Paris with your bicycle.
Highlights of the festival
- Discover Belgian Beers at La Cave à Bières and take part of the several Beer workshops
- A dinner under the stars by the Flanders Kitchen Rebels
Thursday, July 9
- This day is specially dedicated to beer and women (lectures, tastings and workshops)
Friday, July 10
- Taste the real fries of Belgium
- Le tour de Flandres á Paris. The start of this bicycle tour is at Metro Anvers at 10h.
Sunday, July 5
And do not forget to book a table at the pop-up restaurant Flandres or book a room at the pop-up hotel.
See you there!